Len Riggs Alcohol Server Training

See Below for the Upgrade/Replacement Processes:

We can only upgrade and replace permits issued by AACEA Online Alcohol Server Training or a Len Riggs Trainer.
Not sure who you received your permit from?
You can use the below tool to find out!

To Upgrade or Replace Your MAST Permit go to:

Send a Check or Money Order for $10 to:
PO Box 386
Litchfield Park, AZ 85340

Include in the letter:
  • Your complete name 
  • Your mailing address
  • Your birthday
  • Your phone number
We will mail out your replacement within 24 hours after receiving the above information!